1. Darby calf hair loafers (J. Crew)
2. Alexander McQueen 'Leopard Skull' Chiffon Scarf (Nordstrom)
3. Betsey Johnson 'Vintage Time' Round Leopard Strap Watch (Nordstrom)
4. Beige Leopard Belt (Topshop)
5. Martina calf hair wedges (J. Crew)
6. Mohair cardigan in leopard (J. Crew)
One of my favorite trends that has been popping up in stores everywhere recently is animal print, or more specifically, leopard (or cheetah? I never really knew) print. I think it's the perfect way to add a little extra excitement to your outfit - whether it's with an accessory, like a belt or a watch, or something bolder, like leopard print shoes or a cardigan or button-down. I personally invested in a pair of leopard print loafers a month ago and I'm completely in love. It's ironic, but even though it's such a bold pattern, they really do seem to go with everything. I can barely wait until the weather's warmer so I can wear them even more! A few of my favorite leopard-inspired items are pictured above.